Bluefield State College offers the following traditional degree and online programs with supporting general education courses at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center:
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice(concentration in corrections or law enforcement) can be completed at the Erma Byrd Center.
- A.S. in Nursing can be completed at the Erma Byrd Center.
- Accelerated LPN to RN can be completed at the Erma Byrd Center.
- RN to BSN Program allows the registered nurse to complete the BS degree fully online. This feature enables the working nurse the ability to advance in their profession while continuing work in the field
- A.S. in Radiologic Technology can be completed at the Erma Byrd Center.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration can be completed fully online.
- The Bachelor of Science in Imaging Science is a +2 program for certified radiographers to complete a bachelor degree in their profession. This degree is the only one of this nature in the area and in surrounding states.
- The Regents Bachelor of Arts degree can be completed fully online allowing student flexibility in course completion.
To receive information on any of the four (4) online degree programs, please contact Tina Strock at firstname.lastname@example.org.