Academic / Student Success
Partnering institutions provide full service to all students who are interested in attending classes at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center. The following links are available to connect you to your residential institutions' academic student support services in an effort of providing tutoring, advising, and/or referral services.
Please click on the following link of the institution at which you are enrolled or are interested in attending to get information regarding academic student support services:
- Bluefield State College
- Time Management Schedule for College and University Students (download and print for use).
- Writing (Styles) Assistance:
- Additional Online Resources:
- 7 Habits of Highly Engaged Learners
- Understanding Bloom's Taxonomy (Bloomstaxonomy.org)
- SQ3R - Reading & Study System
- Flashcards as an Aid to Memory
- Khan Academy
- How to Study
- Problem Solving Skills and Critical Thinking
- The VARK Questionnaire: How do I learn the best?
- 50 Amazing Online Study Resources for College Freshman