Online and/or Onsite Bookstore(s)
Partnering institutions provide full service to all students who are interested in attending classes at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center. Additionally, Bluefield State College and Concord University provides a book buy back (dates are always published near the end of the semester) at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center.
The following links are available to connect you to your residential institutions' online bookstore. Please click on the following link of the institution at which you are enrolled or are interested in attending to purchase textbooks/merchandise:
- Bluefield State College Online Bookstore (To Be Determined)
- Bluefield State College has a full-service Bookstore/Business Office at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center. Tuition payments and any other fees can be made at this onsite bookstore along with the purchasing of Bluefield State College textbooks, clothing, and accessories. The contact person for the onsite Bookstore is Mrs. Charlene Lewis, Bookstore Assistant; and, the direct phone number for the Bookstore is (304) 929-5490. The hours of operation are as follows:
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Fridays: Closed
- Concord University Online Bookstore (When ordering textbooks or merchandise, be sure to type your physical address in the comments section to receive free shipping. Please note that free shipping only applies to those Concord University students taking classes at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center).