West Virginia's public colleges and universities offer a wide range of services for students with unique physical, learning or emotional needs. Learn more about how are campuses are equipped to help all students find success in higher education by clicking here, choosing your institution of enrollment from the drop down menu, and learning about services available to you and how to connect with trained professionals to assist you with student success (West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission).
|College or University||Contact Person||Email Address||
|Bluefield State College||Carolyn Kirby||
|Marshall University||Stephanie Ballou||
- Section 504, Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education (information on transitioning from high school to college).
- Title III Regulations
- Title III Technical Assistance Manual
- Title III Technical Assistance Manual 1994 Supplement
- ADA Designated Investigative Agencies
- Service Animals
- Commonly Asked Questions About Service Animals
- Service Animals and Businesses that Serve the Public