Disability Services

West Virginia's public colleges and universities offer a wide range of services for students with unique physical, learning or emotional needs. Learn more about how are campuses are equipped to help all students find success in higher education by clicking here, choosing your institution of enrollment from the drop down menu, and learning about services available to you and how to connect with trained professionals to assist you with student success (West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission).


College or University Contact Person Email Address

Phone Number

Bluefield State College Carolyn Kirby


(304) 327-4098

Concord University

Nancy Ellison


(304) 384-6086

Marshall University Stephanie Ballou


(304) 696-2647


Additional Resources:

Federal Resources: