Student Affairs / Student Conduct / Student Life

While it is our goal to maintain a student-centered environment that is safe, respectful and conducive to learning, students are expected to adhere to their respective Student Code of Conduct; and, to adhere to any and all Center policies.


The Bluefield State College Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management is committed to providing the services needed to help Bluefield State College students enhance and enrich their own social cultural and physical development; and, is dedicated to assisting the student gain as much as possible from a ‘total' college experience.

The Concord University Office of Student Life has the major responsibility for student life at Concord University. Facilities, programs, and services within the Office are designed to extend and enhance the academic curriculum. Student Affairs works to facilitate the personal development of an increasingly diversified student body. The Office of Student Affairs encourages each student to become involved in the process of his or her own education, development, and personal growth.



The Marshall University Office of Student Conduct supports the development of an intellectual community within an environment that fosters respect, integrity and individual growth among its members. The Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities reflects these expectations and standards. This code and student judicial system are founded on principles of fairness and due process, and a commitment to the educational development of students, and are designed to balance the interests of University community as a whole with the protection of students’ individual liberties.

Marshall University Graduate Student Handbook

If you should have any questions about any policies or procedures within your respective Student Handbook, please visit the Center office of your respective institution(s) for guidance.